- As of July 6, 2021 - FST transitioned to OSU's new Travel & Expense system: Concur
See below for travel and Concur resources or view this FST informational document:
Travel Information and Resources
- Employees and Students can access Concur though their My Oregon State Dashboard; search for “concur” under the resources section.
- Direct Login: https://login.oregonstate.edu/apps/concursolutions/
Complete Your Profile
- Before using Concur Travel and Expense for the first time, travelers should complete their profile by clicking the “Profile” link at the top left of the page, and then select Profile Settings.
- Travelers can access the video library for help in completing their profile. Through their concur profile, travelers can verify their email address and add personal travel preferences, as well as update their emergency contact information.
- An updated profile is critical and will enhance an employee’s travel & expense experience.
- In-state travel no longer requires a pre-trip travel request through Concur, regardless if there is an overnight stay.
- Travelers can make OSU motor pool reservations for in-state travel directly with motor pool and have the charges billed directly to their index. Travelers do NOT need to use Concur to make OSU motor pool reservations for in-state travel.
Concur Pre-Trip Requests for Out-of-State and International Travel
- OSU employees and students must submit pre-trip requests for their OSU sponsored out-of-state domestic and international travel through Concur. you can book travel directly with an airline, however you would have to use your T&E card and not charge to an index.
- The International Travel Registry (housed in Global Opportunities) should still be used for ALL international travel.
- This will ensure OSU students and employees are properly supported in case of emergency while traveling abroad. Work is currently underway aimed at reducing the complexity around pre-trip registration processes for International Travel, but the International Travel Registry remains a critical component.
- OSU’s new travel management company is Corporate Travel Planners (CTP). Travelers may use the online booking tool in Concur, book directly with a CTP travel agent, or book travel directly with an airline, however, this requires using your T&E card and reconciling the expense at the end of the travel.
- If travelers have questions about booking travel they may contact the OSU Travel & Expense Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the OSU Travel & Expense website for CTP Contact Information.
- There are various training materials available to help travelers get up to speed on the new Concur Travel & Expense software.
- Please visit the training library to view training videos, process documents, or trip sheets.
- The OSU Travel & Expense Office will be continually adding content to their training libraries.
- If travelers need assistance using Concur to book out-of-state or international travel they can contact the OSU Travel & Expense Office at: https://fa.oregonstate.edu/travel-and-expense/contact-us
- You can schedule a 15-minute or 30-minute meeting with the Travel Office clicking on the link.