OSU Research Brewery
The fully automated pilot research brewery is a versatile system that can produce any style of beer. It is the perfect tool for development and testing.
Have a new ingredient to test...
- Malt? Hops? Yeast? Enzymes? Filter aids? Microbes or anti-microbial?
- Need to beta test equipment?
- Have a new process or recipe to trial?
- Need help with a recipe formulation?
- Need assistance in TTB approval for new ingredients?
Whatever your needs, our flexible system will support most any need you can imagine.
For project inquiries or more information about equipment or capabilities, and fees please contact:
Jeff Clawson, Pilot Research Brewery Manager
The fully automated OSU Research Brewery
- Has a brew-length of 1-3 hl with worts from 8-30°P
- Can produce 10 brews in a 24 hour period or 12-14 if utilizing the Meura Mash Filter
- Can produce any style of beer and is the perfect tool for development and testing needs
Please see the EQUIPMENT CATALOG for images and descriptions of equipment.
Fees are determined by the scope of the project and equipment usage. Please contact Jeff Clawson to determine the fee structure for your project.